Flagro FLF400T-400 000 BTU Construction-use Propane/ Natural Gas Heater
Features of the Flagro FLF400T-400 000 BTU Construction-use Propane/ Natural Gas Heater:
- Easily switch between propane and natural gas for ultimate flexibility in fuel source
- Automatic temperature control allows operator to safely set desired temperature
- Electronic direct spark ignition with 100% flame safeguard to protect operator and offer jobsite safety
- Minimal combustion impurities released by environmentally friendly design for cleaner jobsite environment and operator safety
- Rugged steel frame for easy transportation and storage
- Thermostat included for safe and easy temperature adjustment
- Easy set-up and low maintenance design for reliable heat
- Circulates 2 000 7 000 CFM of heated air for optimum distribution
- Use with optional air movers (FLAMF50 and FLAM140) for added heating range
- Direct Spark Ignition Control with Thermostat Control
Specifications for the Flagro FLF400T-400 000 BTU Construction-use Propane/ Natural Gas Heater:
- Fuel Type: Propane or Natural Gas
- Fuel Consumption: 18.5 lbs/hr , 380 CFH
- Input (Max.): 400 000 btu/hr
- Propane Manifold Pressure: 1.25" W.C.
- Natural Gas Manifold Pressure: 3.25" W.C.
- Air Outlet Diameter: 15"
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 22" x 24" x 48"
- Weight: 90 lbs
Flagro FLF400T Gas Heater Data Sheet
Size: 195 KB
Flagro FLF400T Gas Heater User Guide
Size: 2 MB
Chaufferette propane / gaz naturel 400 000 BTU Flagro FLF400T Fiche Technique
Size: 197 KB