Flagro FLFVO-400-Oil Indirect-Fired Heater
Features of the FLFVO-400 Oil Indirect Fired Heater:
- Indirect fired heat exchanger allows for external exhaust of combustion products.
- Thermostatically controlled, FLFV-THB. (Sold separately)
- Heavy duty 16" pneumatic tires and slim design provides for easy site mobility and transportation.
- FVO-400 model has built-in fuel tank for easy set-up.
- Your choice of heating oil, diesel, kerosene.
- Two 12" inch diameter air outlets for free air flow and exchange.
- Fully-assembled for instant operation.
- Ducts Size: FLFV- HD12 (12" X 12') or FLFV-HD25 (12" x 25'). (Ducts sold separately)
Specifications for the FLFVO-400 Oil Indirect Fired Heater:
- Heater Type: Flagro Oil 400 000 btu Indirect-fired Heater.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 42 US gallons
- Operating Time / Fuel Consumption: 14 hours / 2.81 GPH
- Heat Capacity: Up to 390 000 btu
- Heat Exchanger: 16 gauge , 304 Stainless Steel
- Fan Motor: 3/4 HP @ 1725 rpm , 2500 cfm
- Ignition: Direct Spark
- Nozzle Size / Gas Pressure: 2.00 X 60B @ 170 PSI
- Dimensions (W x H x L): 70" x 29" x 52"
- Weight: 420 lbs
- Approuval: cWHus, ETL
Flagro FLFVO-400 Oil 390 000 BTU Indirect-Fired Heater-Data Sheet
Size: 172 KB